We conduct strategic, marketing, operational and financial assessments of quarry performance (and related businesses such as concrete batching and asphalt manufacture) to assist clients improve their business performance.
We also advise on post quarrying land uses.
Our business improvement services include:
- Asset management advice
- Commercial and financial performance analysis using industry-norm KPI's
- Cost analysis and modelling
- Demand and supply forecasting
- Economic and industry profiling
- Environmental, operational and financial performance auditting
- Market reviews, segmentation and analysis
- Operational expenditure (opex) and capital expenditure (capex) budgeting
- Quarry management – advisory
- Quarry productivity - pit operations and process modelling
- Risk management
- Scenario analysis
- Situational analysis and strategic assessments
- Strategic Marketing Plans
- Strategic Financial Plans
- Sustainability reporting
In 2014 we added the sustainable development and management of business ventures in geotourism, to our advisory services. Geotourism is a form of nature-based tourism which focusses on exploring the geodiversity of our planet and its linkages with biodiversity and cultural values. See Bali's Batur Geopark and Geotourism.